Hello!

Currently we have basic access on MCC 472-078-3033.

Our permissable API usage is as follows:

Your company type is currently* Independent Google Ads Developer*.

Your tool type is an *external creation/management, reporting* and *offline
conversions *tool, meaning:

- Your tool is accessible to users outside of your company

- Your tool provides reporting and the ability to create or manage campaigns

Here comes the story/question:

We are currently developing the reporting and offline conversion tools.
Because of a deadline we will not be able to have these done at the same
time, so we are reprioritizing our functionalities and want to go live with
offline conversion tracking ASAP. In order to go live with only this
functionality we will need Standard Access because we will most definitely
be reaching the ratelimit otherwise.

Is there a way for us to get Standard Access without having the rest of the
functionalities that were included in our design documentation working?