From: Google Ads API Forum Advisor <adsapi@forumsupport.google>
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2023 at 15:53
To: Sang Do <sang...@knorex.com>
Cc: adwords-api@googlegroups.com <adwords-api@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: how to get lead form status
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that your concern is related to the UI.
Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the
Google Ads API<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start>. I
would like to inform you that Google Ads UI / products related concerns are out
of scope for us. I would recommend you to kindly check with the Google Ads
Product support team via this
link<https://support.google.com/google-ads/gethelp> for further assistance on
this query.

You may get back to us if you need any assistance while using the Google Ads
API<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start>.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2pQTtk:ref"

Thanks,

[Google Logo]
Google Ads API Team
[https://google-dev-relations.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?oid=00D1U000001174p&esid=0184Q00001NHGzB&from=ext]
CHECK OUT KNOREX LATEST NEWS
<https://www.knorex.com/blog/?utm_source=Companyemails%20emails&utm_medium=Emails&utm_campaign=Companysignature2%20Emails&utm_content=Latest>

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.
Any form of unauthorized use
or dissemination is prohibited.