hi,

    I have got confused when i read documentation about LocationExtension.

 Example for LocationExtension

 When i search with a keyword on google search, and check the result
on
 Google Maps, I will be getting the search location on map with a pop
 up window. This pop up windows will shows the Address and phone
number
 (Is this the address and phone number which i can set using
 LocationExtension from CampaignAdExtensionService).

 Is the above scenario is right ?

 Example for AdExtensionOverrideService

 Can we change the existing LocationExtension for any Ad with new
 address and Phone number by using AdExtensionOverrideService.

 If the am wrong, then please tell me. How can i change the address
and
 phone number which pops up when i search a keyword on Google Maps.

And also i want to know, is it possible to add Logos or Icon to the Ad
when it shows in Google Map. Am using V200909 API version.  If yes how?

Please reply me for both the questions.

 thanking you,

 Javeed