Hello everyone,

I am reaching out for some assistance with an error I've encountered while
using the Google Ads API. The error message I received is as follows:

"ENABLED_ADVERTISER_BASE_CAMPAIGNS_PER_CUSTOMER: The request would cause a
limit on the number of allowed resources of this type to be exceeded.."

I have looked through the documentation, but haven't been able to find
clear information on how to resolve it. It appears to be related to a limit
being exceeded concerning enabled advertiser base campaigns per customer,
but I am unsure of the exact cause or how to proceed.

Has anyone else experienced this error, or does anyone have advice on how
to troubleshoot or resolve this issue? Any insights or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Marc