Hi Wilrik,

Thanks for letting us know about this change in report field xml
attribute names.  We apologize for the sudden change, and we'll work
with the core engineering team to ensure that these names remain
stable.

As for the percentServed field, I am not aware of any immediate plans
to include it in the reports but I'll talk with the engineering team
and see if this is something that can be added.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team