Hello,

I submitted the Google Ads API developer token Standard Access application
on Oct 18, 2023 and it has been 2 weeks since then that I haven't received
any response from Google Team.

I have also filled in the form to contact Google Ads API Compliance team
but still no response

   - Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID:  947-167-4135
   - Access level: Standard access requested
   - Case ID: Never received any case id

Currrently we are using the Basic access Developer token but always run
into RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED error because we need higher limits. I would really
appreciate if you could look into my case and let me know when I can expect
to hear back from Google.

Thank you very much.

Regards