I'm using the Google Ads API to retrieve information from Google Ads
campaigns. Initially, I manually generated a new refresh token by following
specific steps to obtain an authorization code using a designated Google
ID. Subsequently, I sent a CURL request with that code to generate a
refresh token. Now, I aim to automate the entire process to convert the
script, responsible for fetching Google Ads campaign data, into a full-time
scheduler by automating the generation and renewal of the refresh token.
Unfortunately, I'm encountering difficulties in achieving this. Is there a
specific code or method available to accomplish the aforementioned task?
--
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of