Hi Team,
Its been two weeks without any update from your end. If there are any
challenges or additional information needed from my side to facilitate the
process, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to
provide any necessary information.
I kindly urge you to give priority to this matter at your earliest
convenience. Your cooperation is essential for the seamless advancement of
my solution, specifically in leveraging the integration of the Google Ads
API with my solution
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to
receiving a favorable response soon.

Regards

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 2:20:17 PM UTC+5:30 Google Ads API Forum