Google Ads API Team,

I submitted an application for a Google Ads developer token (*Basic* access)
by following the steps outlined in this documentation
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/get-started/dev-token>.
The application was submitted on 2023-12-19. I have not received a response
to this application despite receiving a prompt that applications would be
reviewed within 3 business days. In addition, I have not been able to find
a page that indicates the application is *Pending Review*, as the
documentation above indicates.

Looking at other conversations in this forum, clients are requested for
their Google Ads Manager Account ID (560-498-0508) and their Case ID. I did
not receive a case ID when I submitted the developer token application.

Thanks,
David