Thank you for the response!

To further clarify. Setting consent for "ad_user_data" and
"ad_ personalization to "UNSPECIFIED " for EEA user's at this moment makes
the data unaccessible for ad personalization? Or does it first apply after
6th of March?

Is there a value that can be used for the interim period until the consent
is enforced, i.e. a value that essentially is equivalent to not passing
consent in the request body?

Thanks,
fredag 19 januari 2024 kl. 17:56:21 UTC+1 skrev Google Ads API Forum
Advisor: