Hi Ben Karl,

Thanks for coming back to me.
I want to programmatically obtain the list of products which are currently
(as in now) being used in the PMax/shopping campaigns. I don't need to have
any metrics linked to it, but I only want to have the product information
from the products which are currently/now in the Pmax/shopping campaigns.

For me it is very important that it I don't receive  the products that were
first in the campaigns and then being removed as well. So I want to capture
if persons are switching products within the pmax/shopping campaigns.
Hopefully this makes sense to you?

Furthermore I also want to have the products which are in campaign
regardless if they have an impression/click, so even if they don't have any
clicks but still active in the campaign, I would like to have them.

Hopefully this is clear.

Kind regards,

Siebert

--

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind Regards,

*Siebert Looije*

Tech lead & Senior Data scientist

Email: siebert.loo...@billygrace.com

Website: www.billygrace.com