Hi,

Any update on this?

When looking at the customer.location_asset_auto_migration_done,
customer.location_asset_auto_migration_done_date_time,  fields the missing
metrics match up to the date migrated.

I tried fetching using the asset_set_asset table, query below, and I am
able to get metrics back, but not on the campaign_asset table filtered on
location type assets?

Also not sure if anyone knows how to get the address details of the
location asset?

//asset_set_asset query.

SELECT
  asset_set_asset.asset,
  asset_set_asset.asset_set,
  asset_set_asset.resource_name,
  asset_set_asset.status,
  campaign.id,
  campaign.name,
  campaign.serving_status,
  campaign.status,
  segments.date,
  campaign.resource_name,
  metrics.clicks,
  metrics.impressions,
  metrics.cost_micros,
  metrics.interactions,
  metrics.interaction_rate,
  metrics.interaction_event_types,
  metrics.phone_calls,
  metrics.phone_impressions,
  metrics.phone_through_rate,
  metrics.engagements,
  metrics.engagement_rate,
  metrics.ctr,
  metrics.average_cpm,
  metrics.average_cpc,
  metrics.average_cost,
  metrics.all_conversions,
  asset.resource_name,
  asset.source,
  asset.type,
  asset.tracking_url_template,
  asset.policy_summary.review_status,
  asset.policy_summary.policy_topic_entries,
  asset.policy_summary.approval_status,
  asset.name,
  asset.location_asset.place_id,
  asset.location_asset.location_ownership_type,
  asset.location_asset.business_profile_locations,
  asset.id,
  asset.final_urls,
  asset.final_url_suffix,
  asset.final_mobile_urls,
  asset.field_type_policy_summaries,

asset_set.business_profile_location_group.dynamic_business_profile_location_group_filter.listing_id_filters,

asset_set.business_profile_location_group.dynamic_business_profile_location_group_filter.business_name_filter.filter_type,

asset_set.business_profile_location_group.dynamic_business_profile_location_group_filter.business_name_filter.business_name,

asset_set.business_profile_location_group.dynamic_business_profile_location_group_filter.label_filters,

  asset_set.location_group_parent_asset_set_id,
  asset_set.id,

asset_set.location_set.business_profile_location_set.business_name_filter,
  asset_set.location_set.business_profile_location_set.label_filters,
  asset_set.location_set.business_profile_location_set.listing_id_filters,
  asset_set.location_set.chain_location_set.relationship_type,
  asset_set.location_set.location_ownership_type,
  asset_set.name,
  asset_set.resource_name,
  asset_set.status,
  asset_set.type,
  customer.id,
  customer.location_asset_auto_migration_done,
  customer.location_asset_auto_migration_done_date_time,
  customer.status,
  customer.resource_name
FROM asset_set_asset
WHERE