We are building a POC in order to see how we can use Offline User Data jobs
to manage User Lists for Customer Match (Python, google-ads library).

We didn't find in the docs or google groups answers on how to get execution
time metrics from Google API on:
- duration, start and end date of the offline jobs executions. We can see
the current status, but not when it finished, so we cannot measure the
duration and adapt our strategies based on it.
- number of processed/matched records
- un-match statistics (# of not matched records / reason type).
We can see a match rate, but we don't understand why Google is not offering
but very few information on this process, not even some basic ones, vital
for the user processes improvement

If the above information is actually available, let us know where we can
find it.
GAQL is preferable, but other API endpoint or even UI can help.

Thanks!