Hello, to be able to obtain the results of the last 90, 60 or 90 days. What
condition should be added in the WHERE?

Does WHERE segments.date DURING LAST_30_DAYS work?
El miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2024 a las 4:14:10 UTC-6, Google Ads API
Forum Advisor escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for getting back to us.
>
> I would suggest you to check this introduction
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/get-started/introduction>
> documentation to know more about the details that you should have to make a
> Google Ads API call. You may check these guides on Obtain a developer
> token
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/get-started/dev-token>
> and Make an API call
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/get-started/make-first-call>
>  for
> more information regarding the developer token, access token and a refresh
> token. For information regarding client ID and client secret, you can refer
> to this guide
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/get-started/oauth-cloud-project#id-secret>
> .
>
> Also, refer to the below sample query to retrieve the fields given in the
> provided screenshot using the shopping_performance_view
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/latest/shopping_performance_view>
>
> report:
>

> SELECT segments.product_item_id, metrics.clicks, metrics.impressions,
> metrics.ctr, metrics.average_cpc, metrics.cost_micros, metrics.conversions,
> metrics.cost_per_conversion, metrics.conversions_from_interactions_rate FROM
> shopping_performance_view
>
> You can use Query Builder
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v15/shopping_performance_view_query_builder>
>
> to create your query and Query Validator
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v15/query_validator>
> to validate your query. Also, you can use search
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/rest/reference/rest/v15/customers.googleAds/search>
>
> or searchStream
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/rest/reference/rest/v15/customers.googleAds/searchStream>
>
> endpoint which will return all the rows that match the query.
>

> This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rX2AQ:ref"
>
> Thanks,
>
> [image: Google Logo] Google Ads API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e3e628fa-1fcc-40f1-bd36-79be2528dac4n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Go... No Code
    • ... No Code
      • ... No Code