Hi Team,

We successfully use Google Ads Campaigns with Lead Forms. We need to create
campaigns using Display & Video API, from the documentation it's possible
to attach lead form to Line Item using feature
dashboard:
https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/10295557?hl=en#zippy=%2Ccreate-a-lead-form-in-a-new-line-item

. But I don't see anywhere in DV360 documentation, how to create lead form
using these DV360 API and how to attach it to campaign/Line Item.

Or may be lead form should be created via Google Ads API and it's resource
name should be passed in creative asset in DV360 API
https://developers.google.com/display-video/api/reference/rest/v3/advertisers.creatives#assetassociation?

Should it be asset of type HTML 5?

Can you please help me with this information, or if it's not a question to
you, which team can help me? I already
checked https://support.google.com/displayvideo/contact/nghelp_contact_form
but we don't have this feature enabled to our google account (I wrote to
DV360 sales team already about this, but didn't receive a reply yet), and
now I do investigate if we can create and attach lead form using
Dispay&Video 360 API and how to do this.
Thanks in advance,
Anna.