Hi Team,

Thanks for reply below is the error which we are getting.  Please suggest
further

Thanks.

{
    "message": "An error has occurred.",
    "exceptionMessage": "There was no endpoint listening at
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/o/v201809/TargetingIdeaService that
could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or
SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.",
    "exceptionType": "System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException",
    "stackTrace": "\r\nServer stack trace: \r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ProcessGetResponseWebException(WebException

webException, HttpWebRequest request, HttpAbortReason abortReason)\r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan

timeout)\r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message,
TimeSpan timeout)\r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message
message, TimeSpan timeout)\r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean
oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs,
TimeSpan timeout)\r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage

methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)\r\n   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage
message)\r\n\r\nException rethrown at [0]: \r\n   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)\r\n   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
msgData, Int32 type)\r\n   at
Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.v201809.TargetingIdeaServiceInterface.get(TargetingIdeaSelector

selector)\r\n   at
Unilever.Keywords.UI.Util.KeywordSuggestion.Run(AdWordsUser user, String
search, Int32 countryId) in
D:\\a\\1\\s\\legacy-web-app\\KeyWordsWebApplication\\Keywords.UI\\Util\\KeywordSuggestion.cs:line

121\r\n   at
Unilever.Keywords.UI.Util.KeywordSuggestion.GetSuggestedKeyword(String
search, Int32 countryId) in
D:\\a\\1\\s\\legacy-web-app\\KeyWordsWebApplication\\Keywords.UI\\Util\\KeywordSuggestion.cs:line

39\r\n   at
Unilever.Keywords.UI.ApiController.HomeApiController.GetSuggestedKeywords(String

keyword, Int32 countryId) in
D:\\a\\1\\s\\legacy-web-app\\KeyWordsWebApplication\\Keywords.UI\\ApiController\\HomeApiController.cs:line

316\r\n   at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object

instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext

controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken
cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where
exception was thrown ---\r\n   at
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task

task)\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n---

End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown
---\r\n   at
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task

task)\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\r\n---

End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown
---\r\n   at
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task

task)\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Filters.AuthorizationFilterAttribute.<ExecuteAuthorizationFilterAsyncCore>d__2.MoveNext()\r\n---

End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown
---\r\n   at
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task

task)\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Controllers.ExceptionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n---

End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown
---\r\n   at
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Controllers.ExceptionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n---

End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown
---\r\n   at
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task

task)\r\n   at
System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()",
    "innerException": {
        "message": "An error has occurred.",
        "exceptionMessage": "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not
Found.",
        "exceptionType": "System.Net.WebException",
        "stackTrace": "   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()\r\n
at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan

timeout)"
    }
}

Best Regards,