Thank you very much for your help.
The aplication that I'm migrating to v2009 was developed using no
client Library. It was develop on vb.NET.
I have fixed the problem with the
AuthenticationError.CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID  and them I have another
error when I try to get the stats on campaignService
I'm using the folowing code :

Public Function ObtemStatsCampanha(ByVal idCampanha As Integer, ByVal
inicio As Date, ByVal fim As Date) As CampaignService.Stats

        Dim res As CampaignService.Stats = Nothing
        Dim campaignSelector As New CampaignService.CampaignSelector
        Dim statsSelector As New CampaignService.StatsSelector
        Dim id_campanhas() As Long = {idCampanha}
        Dim statsDateRange As New DateRange

        Dim resCampanha As New CampaignService.CampaignPage

        campaignSelector.ids = id_campanhas

        statsDateRange.min = inicio.Year.ToString &
(IIf(Len(inicio.Month.ToString) = 1, "0", "")) & inicio.Month.ToString
& (IIf(Len(inicio.Day.ToString) = 1, "0", "")) & inicio.Day.ToString
        statsDateRange.max = fim.Year.ToString &
(IIf(Len(fim.Month.ToString) = 1, "0", "")) & fim.Month.ToString &
(IIf(Len(fim.Day.ToString) = 1, "0", "")) & fim.Day.ToString

        statsSelector.dateRange = statsDateRange
        campaignSelector.statsSelector = statsSelector

        erro = False
        Try
            myCampaignService.RequestHeader = mySoapHeader
            resCampanha = myCampaignService.get(campaignSelector)
        Catch ex As System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
            erro = True
            erroXML = ex.Detail
            Me.GeraErroString(erroXML)
        Catch ex As System.Net.WebException
            erro = True
            erroXML = ex.Data
            Me.GeraErroString(erroXML)
        End Try
        ObtemStatsCampanha = resCampanha.entries(0).stats

I have the following error: "System.NullReferenceException: Object
reference not set to an instance of an object" on the
ObtemStatsCampanha = resCampanha.entries(0).stats
I'm doing something wrong?
I really appreciate any help.

Best regards,
lfernandes