Hello,

I'm reaching out to this community after facing a significant challenge
with our Google Ads API Standard Access Application. We initially submitted
our application on December 13, 2023, and after not receiving any response
or updates for two weeks, we submitted an inquiry case. Now, almost four
months later, we still have not received any feedback, case number, or
indication of the application's status. We rely heavily on the Google Ads
API and hitting the rate limits daily. This issue is not just an
inconvenience; it is a substantial barrier to providing our essential
services, as we are throttled frequently due to rate limits.

Here are the details of our application and attempts to reach out:

   - Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID: 723-835-9805
   - Access level (current): Basic
   - Access level (requested): Standard
   - Initial Application Submission: December 13, 2023
   - Case ID: None provided (as we have not received any response)

We have attempted to reach out to the Google Ads API support team multiple
times, hoping for an update or any form of communication regarding our
application status, but to no avail.

We are seeking assistance from the community or a Google representative to
help escalate our case and provide guidance on achieving Standard Access of
the Google Ads API as soon as possible.

Best regards, Felix M