Hi

I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I am experiencing when
trying to extract data using the Google Ads API. Specifically, I am unable
to retrieve data for campaigns or ad groups that are in the PAUSED status.

I am using the API call [describe your API call] to fetch data from my
Google Ads account. While I am able to successfully retrieve data for
active campaigns and ad groups, I am unable to access data for those that
have been paused. This is causing a significant gap in our reporting and
analysis processes.

Could you please provide guidance on how to properly configure the API call
to include PAUSED data in the results? Any information on potential
adjustments I may need to make would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt
response.

Thanks and Regards
Digital reach premium