Essentially I know there are tools like super metric that allow you to
authenticate with Oauth providing an adwords scope. From this point without
providing any additional value they are able to list my accessible ad
accounts and pull data from these accounts.

however when I try to do the same in my own script I run into the issue of
needing a developer token for the account I want to pull the ad accounts
from (currently I am trying to use the list_accessible_customers call ) Am
I going about this the wrong way?