Okay, so I tried this GAQL query but I am not getting the names of the
objectives. I am expecting to retrieve the objectives that we select in the
first step of creating a campaign in Google Ads (such as sales, leads,
website traffic, app promotion, awareness and consideration, local store
visits and promotions, and create a campaign without a goal guidance). I
want to get the names of these objectives through an API or a query.
I am trying to build a web application in which I have designed a UI screen
for selecting objectives. How can I retrieve these objective names from the
Google Ads API? What would be the best approach to get the names of the
objectives?
Thanks in Advance.