Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the campaign objective feature in Google

*1. Campaign Objective Field Usage:*
When creating a campaign using the Google Ads UI, the first step is to
select a campaign objective. However, it appears that there is no field or
attribute in the campaign data to explicitly define the value of the
objective. I have tested this by querying campaign data using the Google
Ads Query Builder and found that the objective value is not present. Am I
correct in understanding that the campaign objective is used only for
guiding the UI flow and validation, such as determining the next input
screens based on the selected objective?

*2. Managing Campaign Objectives Using Google Ads API:*
If the campaign objective is only used in the UI for validation, how can we
manage this using the Google Ads API? Specifically, how can we determine
the required and optional fields for different campaign types (e.g., Sales
campaign vs. App Promotion campaign) programmatically?

Thank you for your assistance.