Hello all,

We have several thousand accounts active under our top-level manager
account at any given time, and we need to check which accounts need
verification so we can show those in our private agency dashboard where we
handle most of our ad performance metrics.

With the new API IdentityVerificationService, it's relatively easy to get
this data, but it only seems to only come in the form of get requests,
which make us hit our daily quota for get requests when we try it on every
account we have active. Is there a way to get the identity verification
statuses from each account using Search Stream or Search requests to avoid
hitting the Get request quota each time we check the accounts requiring
verification? Obviously we'll be storing the data in our database so we
won't have to request this more than once per day at the most.

For clarification, we have standard access, so we're not significantly
limited on anything but get requests.

Thanks,
Avery
Developer at Be Level Media, Inc.