Hi Dear,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention
a critical issue we have identified last week with the Google Ads API,
which is impacting our cost reporting accuracy at Home24.

*Issue Summary:* Our investigation has confirmed that the CLICK_VIEW_REPORT
from the Google Ads API is missing App campaigns for account ID:
6245183061. This discrepancy is affecting our ability to accurately track
and report costs associated with our campaigns.

*Initial Findings:*

   - Some App traffic is found in the CLICK_VIEW_REPORT, but these entries
   do not correspond to the campaigns from the specified account ID:
   6245183061. We are missing pure App campaigns in the report. Let me know if
   you need further information on this issue.

*Additional Findings:*

   - The campaigns from account ID: 6245183061 are correctly displayed in
   other reports, such as the CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.
   - The issue is isolated to the CLICK_VIEW_REPORT.

*Cause of the Problem:*

   - Our investigation into the Google Ads support forum revealed that this
   is a known technical issue on Google's side affecting the CLICK_VIEW_REPORT.
   - The Google Ads support team has acknowledged this problem and
   confirmed that they will fix it.
   - This is the link

<https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/fmTjXmnBvtE/m/ke_AoqUbAAAJ?pli=1>of
   the discussion on Google Support forum.

We appreciate your attention to this matter, as it is crucial for
maintaining accurate cost reporting and ensuring the effectiveness of our
advertising efforts. Please keep us updated on the progress of the fix and
let us know if there is any additional information or assistance you
require from our end.

Thank you for your support. And let me know if you need more details.

Best regards,

Yogesh Patil