Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Here are the answers for your queries:

1 - I can't find my developer token for OAuth2 authorization. The new Google
Ads interface no longer has the API center to find it.

I understand that you are unable to see the API center option in your Google
Ads account. Kindly note that the API Center option appears only for Google Ads
manager accounts but not in the client accounts. You need to ensure that you
are signed in with your Google Ads manager account then navigate to TOOLS &
SETTINGS > SETUP > API Center. For more information, I would recommend you to
check this documentation Obtain a developer token.

2 - How do I keep this functionality active on my website if the refresh token
expires quickly?

Here are some common causes for the refresh token expiration. It seems that you
were issued a refresh token expiring in 7 days as you configured the OAuth
consent screen section of the Cloud Platform project with an external user type
and a publishing status of "Testing". You could change the publishing status to
production to avoid this issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJVr9:ref"
(ADR-00244541)

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!