Hi,

when I try to pull a list of Demand Gen campaigns (following the
instructions at
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/demand-gen/reporting), I
only see a single campaign:

curl -s
https://googleads.googleapis.com/v17/customers/redacted/googleAds:search
-XPOST -H 'Content-type: application/json' -H 'login-customer-id: redacted'
-H 'developer-token: redacted' -H 'Authorization: Bearer redacted' -d
'{"query":"SELECT campaign.id, campaign.name FROM campaign WHERE
campaign.advertising_channel_type = DEMAND_GEN "}' | jq .
{
  "results": [
    {
      "campaign": {
        "resourceName": "customers/redacted/campaigns/redacted",
        "name": "PH | DGEN | RTG | US",
        "id": "redacted"
      }
    }
  ],
  "fieldMask": "campaign.id,campaign.name",
  "queryResourceConsumption": "68"
}

However, there are several other demand gen campaigns in this account. This
leads to discrepancies when we break out by campaign. For example, if we
report on cost by using the `customer` view, we get $X. If we report by
using the `campaign` view, we get $Y, where $Y is less than $X.

In https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/zme_YGmalfE/m/3ymFmiK6AQAJ, a
similar question was asked. The support staff said:

"Kindly note that retrieving campaign information for campaign type "Demand
Gen" and its subtype "Demand Gen product feed" is not supported in the Google
Ads API <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start>."

Is it the case that only some demand gen campaigns can be reported on? If
so, which ones? And if so, can you please update
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/demand-gen/reporting to
make this more clear?

Thanks!