Hi!
In the last few days I have been running scripts in Google Ads. Scripts
worked, but only for queries in the shopping_performance_view table it
always returns an empty result table after SELECT. For example, it
retrieves the data from the campaign, costumer or asset_group_asset tables
just fine, but it doesn't return any results for shopping_performance_view
queries. Since this table takes data mainly from GMC at product level, I
thought that this might be the problem. But I got the admin rights to GMC
and the situation hasn't changed anyway. I tried another Google Ads
account, but it didn't work properly there either. It's probably me, but
why it's only shopping_performance_view I don't know. If you have
encountered such a problem, any advice would be welcome.
Best regards: Endre

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)