Hi Federico,

You can find documentation about which fields to include in the
ReportDefinition selector here:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/appendix/reports.html#keywords
On this page you can find all possible fields for all types of
reports.

So, to include the network field in your report, add 'AdNetworkType1'
to the array at line 65-66 of the example you linked. That should be
enough.

To get account stats instead of keyword stats, you'll have to use the
correct performance report type for accounts (defined on line 74 of
the example, should be 'ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT' for accounts).
See url provided above for possible fields of this type of report.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Wilrik
050media