Dear Google Ads API Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working on integrating Google Ads into our platform and
would like to create Google Search campaigns using the REST API. I have
reviewed the available documentation, but I would greatly appreciate your
guidance on the specific steps, requirements, and prerequisites to ensure
successful campaign creation.

Specifically, I would like clarification on the following points:

   1.

   *Campaign Setup*:
   - What are the necessary fields for creating a Google Search campaign
      (e.g., budget, bidding strategy, targeting)?
      - Are there any mandatory components or settings that should be
      included when configuring the search campaign?
   2.

   *Prerequisites*:
   - What permissions and credentials are required to interact with the
      Google Ads API via REST for creating search campaigns?
      - Are there any account-level prerequisites or special approvals
      needed to use the REST API for creating Search campaigns?
   3.

   *Assets and Extensions*:
   - Could you provide guidance on the best practices for including text
      ads, ad extensions (e.g., sitelinks, callouts), and keywords within a
      Google Search campaign via the API?
   4.

   *Sample API Requests*:
   - Could you provide example API requests for creating a Search campaign,
      including sample cURL commands for creating and linking assets, ad
groups,
      and keywords?
   5.

   *Error Handling and Best Practices*:
   - Are there any common errors or issues we should be aware of when
      creating Search campaigns through the API, and what are the best
practices
      for handling them?

Your assistance in providing the necessary steps and resources would be
invaluable in helping us launch Google Search campaigns successfully via
the REST API.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. I look forward to your
response and any documentation or resources you can provide to guide us
through this process.

Best regards,