Hi Ken,

The CustomerSyncService is designed to return only the IDs of entities
that have changed, not the changed data itself.  The idea is that you
take the ids returned by the CustomerSyncService and use it in
AdGroupAdService calls to fetch the ads and update your records
accordingly.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team