Thanks Eric,

I'm glad someones is going to take a look at it . As I said in my last
message , it's not about criteria changes but about lastChangeTimestamp
being incorrect so it just depends how lucky you are
and how much seconds you subtract , you will get more and more changes be it
criteria or textad or whatever else was updates.

Regarding NEW status I completely understand and agree. I don't expect any
changes under New status and I will go and do a full download it just looks
silly
when you return TOO_MANY_CHANGES instead of New ( it means you are wasting
resources aggregating changes just to return New ? Or it's just necessary
for you to calculate changes to return lastChangeTimestamp
and that's where this error generated?) . But i think it's better to get one
consistent result(NEW status) which does not depend on the campaign
size/amount of changes. On my side I just solve the problem with a simple
try/catch,  but as a user of the api
I want to help you improve it :)

Thanks !