Hi Ian,

I've filed a feature request with the core engineering team, but I'm
not certain if or when this feature will be available.  In regards to
hidden reports, I have recently discovered that reports are only
visible to the user that created them, so if your application uses a
different login then those using the UI the reports should be hidden.
Additionally, it doesn't appear to be possible to edit the fields and
predicates via the UI, so I'm not sure you need to check those for
consistency.

Best,
- Eric