Hi,

I have created a ReportDefinition in My Client Center for Ad Performance
report thru API. Now when i go to the new My Client Center reporting
interface, and then click on "Run now" link in front of my ReportDefinition
created thru API, then it shows an error dialog with message "Sorry, only My
Client Center reports are supported" and does not generate any report.
However, when i click on "Create similar" link in front of the same report
definition and save the same definition without making any changes (not even
changing the name) and then click on "Run now" starts the download of
report.

What is that which is causing failure in generation of report when
reportdefinition is created thru API but when same definition is copied as
it is in UI then it works fine?

Thanks,
Dharmveer