Hi There,

I had been using the bid adjustment ad schedule feature in my AdWords
account (i.e. to adjust my bid by hour of day).  I tried to see the bid
profile in the AdWords web interface, and it said that this was incompatible
with the bid adjustment feature.  So I turned it off, and sure enough I can
see the bid landscapes in the web interface for my high traffic words.

I would assume that if I can see the bid landscape in the web interface, I
should be able to get those same values through a call to GetBidLandscape in
the API.  (Is this correct?)  However, many of these words are not yet
returning a profile through the API.  It has been more than 2 days now since
I turned off the bid adjustment.  I'm hoping that it just needs some amount
of data after the bid adjustment is turned off, and that it will begin to
work.  Anyone know how long I might have to wait?  The system uses a
previous week of data, but I'm hoping I won't have to wait that long.   What
other criteria determine if I get a profile through GetBidLandscape?

Thanks,
Craig Schmidt