Hello Everyone

I am hoping someone can help me. I am stumped at the very start of this
sandbox and I can't figure out how to sort it.

I am trying to connect to sandbox via terminal. I have my php library in
htdocs folder in MAMP. I use terminal to open GetAllCampaigns.php and after
a pause I get:

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/adwords_api/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/Logger.php
on line 203

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/adwords_api/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/Logger.php
on line 203
[InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @
[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@1db8edf]Peters-MacBook-Pro:v200909 peters$

In my php ini I did not have a default date setting so I added:
date_default_timezone_set('America/Chicago');
My auth ini shows

email = "myemail"
password = "mypassword"
userAgent = "mycompany"
applicationToken = "ignored"
developerToken = "myemail+GBP"

; Uncomment to make requests against a client account.
clientId = "client_1+myemail"

; Uncomment the following to use an existing AuthToken.
; authToken = "INSERT_AUTH_TOKEN_HERE"

; Uncomment the following to use existing OAuth information.
; [OAUTH]
; oauth_consumer_key = "INSERT_OAUTH_CONSUMER_KEY_HERE"
; oauth_consumer_secret = "INSERT_OAUTH_CONSUMER_SECRET_HERE"
; oauth_token = "INSERT_OAUTH_TOKEN_HERE"
; oauth_token_secret = "INSERT_OAUTH_TOKEN_SECRET_HERE"

My settings.ini have been changed to adwords-sandbox.google.com

After no luck here, I installed all the files on my live server in a shared
environment using justhost.com

I get more error messages

*Strict Standards*: date()
[function.date<http://www.sgm-staging.co.uk/SGM_PPC/adwords_api/examples/v200909/function.date>]:

It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the
date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST'
instead in*
/home/sgmstag1/public_html/SGM_PPC/adwords_api/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/Logger.php
* on line *203*

*Strict Standards*: date()
[function.date<http://www.sgm-staging.co.uk/SGM_PPC/adwords_api/examples/v200909/function.date>]:

It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the
date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST'
instead in*
/home/bred1/public_html/PPC/adwords_api/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/Logger.php
[...]

AuthenticationError.CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID @ ; trigger:'client_1+myemail'
Service[CampaignService.get]

(I have amended the email above to "myemail" for security)

So I am stumped. I can't seem to figure this out! Can anyone help?!

Kind regards
Peter