Eric: I don't believe that those timeframes hold for data from the
content network.  I've not had problems pulling search performance
data (keyword performance, etc) reports in the timeframes you suggest,
but pulling managed or automatic placement data that early has usually
been a problem.  It seems to vary from one account to another - we
have one whose managed placement data usually seems to be correct at
8am, and others that are not.  Automatic placement data always seems
to be available much later in the day.  That same account whose
managed placement data is ok at 8am doesn't have their automatic
placement data available until late afternoon/early evening.  I'm
pretty sure that one of the AdWords pages that explains placement
reports gives a rule of thumb to not pull placement data before 3:00pm
of the following day.

comments?
thanks,
-reed