Hi - Picking up on the discussion at the start of this thread I
wondered if I could ask for a bit more info on the
CustomerSyncService?

When running the example script GetAllAccountChanges.php it returns
high level info on campaigns being created but does not appear to
report on parameter changes such as status changes and max cost per
click modifications.  Can someone confirm that this detailed info is
not visible with this service?  If it is, does anyone have any example
scripts I could look at?  If not, are there any plans to make this
change history available via the API.  It looks to me as though the
service almost gives you all of the history in the change report but
misses out some key detail.

Many Thanks,

Jaan.