Thanks for the reply Anash,

I don't have the request id as I'm using the PHP client library to handle
the request.  Though I might have overlooked some docs that explain how to
return that value, is that the case?  I'm attaching a copy (tweaked to
remove my auth and dev tokens) of my error output.  I think the request I'm
sending should return tens of thousands of accounts.  Can the API handle a
request that large?  If not, is there any other way to look up the google
client ID of an account by company name or e-mail?

Thanks again,
James

SoapFault Object
(
    [message:protected] => InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @
[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@119edd
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Adwords
API\aw_api_php_lib_2.5.1\src\Google\Api\Ads\Common\Lib\AdsSoapClient.php
    [line:protected] => 180
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Adwords
API\aw_api_php_lib_2.5.1\src\Google\Api\Ads\Common\Lib\AdsSoapClient.php
                    [line] => 180
                    [function] => __soapCall
                    [class] => SoapClient
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => get
                            [1] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => ServicedAccountServiceGet Object
                                        (
                                            [selector] =>
ServicedAccountSelector Object
                                                (
                                                    [customerIds] =>
                                                    [enablePaging] =>
                                                    [serviceTypes] =>
                                                    [submanagersOnly] =>
                                                )

                                        )

                                )

                            [2] =>
                            [3] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => SoapHeader Object
                                        (
                                            [namespace] =>
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/mcm/v201101
                                            [name] => RequestHeader
                                            [data] => SoapVar Object
                                                (
                                                    [enc_type] => 301
                                                    [enc_value] =>
SoapRequestHeader Object
                                                        (
                                                            [authToken] =>
{auth token}
                                                            [clientCustomerId]
=>
                                                            [clientEmail] =>
                                                            [developerToken] =>
{dev token}
                                                            [userAgent] =>
AwApi-PHP-2.5.1-Marchex Google Cleanup Tool
                                                            [validateOnly] =>
                                                            [partialFailure] =>
                                                        )

                                                    [enc_stype] => RequestHeader
                                                    [enc_ns] =>
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201101
                                                )

                                            [mustUnderstand] =>
                                        )

                                )

                            [4] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Adwords
API\aw_api_php_lib_2.5.1\src\Google\Api\Ads\AdWords\v201101\mcm\ServicedAccountService.php
                    [line] => 1822
                    [function] => __soapCall
                    [class] => AdsSoapClient
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => get
                            [1] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => ServicedAccountServiceGet Object
                                        (
                                            [selector] =>
ServicedAccountSelector Object
                                                (
                                                    [customerIds] =>
                                                    [enablePaging] =>
                                                    [serviceTypes] =>
                                                    [submanagersOnly] =>
                                                )

                                        )

                                )

                        )

                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [file] => C:\Program Files
(x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\GoogleCleanup.php
                    [line] => 217
                    [function] => get
                    [class] => ServicedAccountService
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => ServicedAccountSelector Object
                                (
                                    [customerIds] =>
                                    [enablePaging] =>
                                    [serviceTypes] =>
                                    [submanagersOnly] =>
                                )

                        )

                )

            [3] => Array
                (
                    [file] => C:\Program Files
(x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\GoogleCleanup.php
                    [line] => 131
                    [function] => auth_ini_CID_exists_or_created
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => The Exclusives
                            [1] => 27
                            [2] => 59724
                            [3] => Resource id #2
                            [4] => Resource id #6
                        )

                )

        )

    [previous:Exception:private] =>
    [faultstring] => InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @
[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@119edd
    [faultcode] => soap:Server
    [detail] => stdClass Object
        (
            [ApiExceptionFault] => stdClass Object
                (
                    [message] => InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR
@ [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@119edd
                    [ApplicationException.Type] => ApiException
                    [errors] => SoapVar Object
                        (
                            [enc_type] => 0
                            [enc_value] => InternalApiError Object
                                (
                                    [reason] => UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR
                                    [fieldPath] =>
                                    [trigger] =>
                                    [errorString] =>
InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR
                                    [ApiErrorType] => InternalApiError
                                    [_parameterMap:ApiError:private] => Array
                                        (
                                            [ApiError.Type] => ApiErrorType
                                        )

                                )