Hello !
I'm writing to you because I want to create an AdWords campaign !
Because I want to make a big campaign with thousands of ads, I was
thinking of using the AdWords API.
To take in hand the API in PHP language, i used the "AdWords API
sandbox" to try it! When everything worked, I decided to directly add
my ads on my real account !
The problem is that the API needs a "developerToken" that i can't
find ... On the AdWords API forum, people say that I must create a "My
Client Center" account at the following address :
http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/myclientcenter/
I click on "Sign up now", Check "I have an email address and password
I already use with Google services like AdSense, Gmail, Orkut, or
iGoogle.", then "Yes, I want to use my current Google account.", I
sign up to my account but I have the error :
"The Google Account x...@xxx.com already has access to an AdWords
account linked to an MCC (Customer ID: XXX-XXX-XXXX)."
So i went back to : http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/myclientcenter/
and signed in to my account but I couldn't find or create my
"developerToken" on this interface !
The developerToken, as explained on
http://code.google.com/intl/en-EN/apis/adwords/docs/developer/index.html,
is a string that uniquely identifies an AdWords API developer. An
example developer token string is ABcdeFGH93KL-NOPQ_STUv. Developer
tokens are 22 characters long !
Could you help me create my own developerToken, please ?
Thanks for your help !