Hi All,

We apologize for the sudden change to this report.  The core engineering
team has located the source of the problem and is working on a solution.  If
you are merely interested in ad group level detail about the display
network, then you can run an ADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORT with a predicate for
AdNetworkType1 EQUALS "CONTENT".

To address the points that Reed made, we acknowledge that the reports
available today don't provide detailed data on all criteria.  We are working
with the core engineering team to improve this, as we know this data is of
great importance to our customers.  It's important to note however that the
aggregate data (for ad groups, campaigns, account) is always accurate and
complete.  I think the complexity of Reed's approach stems from trying to
re-aggregate the detailed data to match up with the aggregate data we
provide.  If you only care about the aggregate data, or the detailed data we
do currently provide, then I don't think the process needs to be as complex.
 Additionally, although it may have a great unit cost, the
AdGroupCriterionService can be used to retrieve statistics on all criteria
in the system.

Finally, in regards to the timing for pulling reports, we took Reeds
feedback from when he raised the issue and have circled around with the core
engineering team to provide better estimates.  We hope to publish that
updated information soon.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team