Hello..

Yes, I see this exact problem too.  I'm using v201101 with the
aw_api_php_lib_2.6.3 lib.  To be sure it wasn't something in my code, I
started a test from a clean slate and used the test script found at:
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/trunk/examples/v201101/GetRelatedKeywords.php

With that script, I made the following changes only:
//get 300 results rather than 10
$paging = new Paging();
$paging->startIndex = 0;
$paging->numberResults = 300;
$selector->paging = $paging;

I then ran the script, and as expected, I got 300 results.  I then made the
following minor changes:
//create relatedToUrl
$relatedToUrlSearchParameter = new RelatedToUrlSearchParameter();
$relatedToUrlSearchParameter->urls = array('http://www.intel.com/');

//use my new relatedToUrl search param rather than relatedToKeyword
//$selector->searchParameters = array($relatedToKeywordSearchParameter,
$keywordMatchTypeSearchParameter);
$selector->searchParameters = array($relatedToUrlSearchParameter,
$keywordMatchTypeSearchParameter);

I then ran the script again and only got 100 results!  Very strange indeed.
 I dug a little further and inspected the TargetingIdeaPage object which is
returned from the selector->get() method and discovered that the
totalNumEntries property is actually set to 100:

TargetingIdeaPage Object
(
    [totalNumEntries] => 100
    [entries] => Array

At this point I think my code is setup correctly, and the data being
returned is somehow being cutoff at 100 whenever I try to query for keyword
ideas related to a URL.

Any ideas what is causing this?  My code was working fine up until about 1
week ago when it suddenly started returning only 100 keyword ideas.  Any
inputs would certainly be appreciated.

Thank you