Hi folks!

I have a problem with the AdGroupService and the Report
DefintionService and i think it could have the same reason.

I like to get the data of all AdGroups and Keywords for a special
daterange. That should include "paused" and "deleted" AdGroups or
Keywords.

I have looked at the examples and i found the predicate filter option.
I have insert to the KeywordReportDefiniton:

                         Predicate statusPredicate =new Predicate("Status",
PredicateOperator.IN, new String[] {"ACTIVE", "PAUSED", "DELETED"});

                        // Create selector.
                        Selector selector = new Selector();
                        selector.setFields(new String[] {"PrimaryUserLogin",
"AdGroupId",
"Id", "KeywordText", "Status", "KeywordMatchType",
"PreferredPosition", "MaxCpc", "MaxCpm", "IsNegative",
"DestinationUrl", "QualityScore", "AveragePosition", "FirstPageCpc",
"Impressions", "Clicks", "Cost", "Ctr"});
                        selector.setPredicates(Predicate[] { statusPredicate });

                        selector.setDateRange(dateRange);

                        // Create report definition.
                        ReportDefinition reportDefinition = new
ReportDefinition();
                        reportDefinition.setReportName("Keywords performance
report #" +
System.currentTimeMillis());

reportDefinition.setDateRangeType(ReportDefinitionDateRangeType.CUSTOM_DATE);

reportDefinition.setReportType(ReportDefinitionReportType.KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT);

                        reportDefinition.setDownloadFormat(DownloadFormat.XML);

                        reportDefinition.setSelector(selector);

And the following to the AdGroupService:

Selector selector = new Selector();
                              selector.setFields(new String[] {"Id",
"AdGroupId", "Name",
"Status", "Headline", "Description1", "Description2", "Clicks",
"Cost", "Impressions", "Url", "Ctr", "AdType", "AverageCpc",
"AverageCpm", "AveragePosition", "CreativeDestinationUrl"});
                              selector.setOrdering(new OrderBy[] {new
OrderBy("Id",
SortOrder.ASCENDING)});
                              selector.setDateRange(dateRange);
                              Predicate adGroupIdPredicate =
                                  new Predicate("AdGroupId",
PredicateOperator.IN, new
String[] {groupIDl.toString()});

                              Predicate statusPredicate =new Predicate("Status",
PredicateOperator.IN, new String[] {"ENABLED", "PAUSED", "DISABLED"});

                              selector.setPredicates(new Predicate[]
{adGroupIdPredicate,
statusPredicate});

                                AdGroupAdPage page =
adGroupAdService.get(selector);

                                if (page.getEntries() != null &&
page.getEntries().length > 0)
                                { .....

In both, i didn't get  "deleted" or "paused" data but if i take a look
in my adwords account their is data which is "paused" or "deleted" for
my dataRange.

It would be great if you can help me with this problem!

best regards
Jan