I believe there are numerous issues with the V201101 when compared to the
V13 in regards to Keyword Performance reporting.  A bunch of developers on
this forum are waiting for the patch to be released for the V201101 to
address the well documented short-comings.  As a work around, it has been
suggested to use naming conventions for easy identification of various
re-marketing and other display based campaigns and attack via multiple
reports.

Here are links to threads:
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/browse_frm/thread/3fda56119b64209d/87496e31834be909?lnk=gst&q=okiebug1399#87496e31834be909

http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/browse_frm/thread/2de5a31b9747b96e/23274e88a0153375?lnk=gst&q=okiebug1399#23274e88a0153375

http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/browse_frm/thread/fb7f158c5eb87d32/dc65d795da1a1805?lnk=gst&q=okiebug1399#dc65d795da1a1805

The last update from the Google team was made by David Torres June 20th:

<quote>

Hi All,

I'll make sure all this information is communicated to my team, we are in
talks right now on how to correctly solve the concerns expressed in this
thread and some solutions surround the idea of creating a dedicated report
for criteria, please bear with us for a bit more and I'll communicative
with
you when having a more concrete idea of what changes/additions we will make
available to you.

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team
</quote>