Thanks a lot Jason... i was thinking that no one was going to answer
me :-D

We're planning to introduce an automated call tracking system, which
will generate a phone number for every client access to the site, this
number will "follow" the client for around a month he's accessing the
web site.

The problem here is that clients, when they create a lead, this lead
will be web based (web forms), not a phone call... is true that
certain client do call directly, and here is where the call traking
system will make its best. All clients are coming via adwords, but at
least those tracked by the call system we will know which keyword has
generated the call.

But the rest of them? Those that the seller needs to call them back,
using the info they've left in our web form.

Any ideas?

thanks again

Ariel