OK, this lack of reporting for MCC accounts is really becoming a pain. I
thought I could do a temporary workaround by creating a ReportDefinition and
iterating through a list of clientEmails downloading that report for each
one. It looks like, however, that I have to define a separate
ReportDefinition for each clientEmail....even though the report is the exact
same for each of them!  Am I reading that wrong?

Is there any, viable, way to get the same report for all clients under an
MCC account in the v201101 API?!?

We have 25 clients and 4 MCCs under a master MCC. the 4 MCCs have from 8 to
12 or so clients each. I need to get a fairly generic, non filtered, Ad
performance, Keyword performance and Search Query performance report for all
those clients on a daily basis. In v13 it took an hour, but came down in one
file per report type. How do I do this with v201101? Even recognizing that
the MCC support is behind, that's fine, I don't mind combining data from
different files on my end because they will be the exact same structure,
however now I have to create something like 65 *exactly the
same*ReportDefinitions? There has to be an easier way. Anyone?