Based on an error I was getting, and several posts in this forum about MCC
support not being finished in v201101, I assumed I would have to do a
workaround and download 3 reports for every one of 65 accounts and combine
data on my end. However, I found a bug in the C# AdWords API code that was
the root cause of my original error. After fixing that bug I can now Define
and Download reports at the MCC level which is a huge relief.

In namespace Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Util.Reports, class ReportUtilities,
method ParseReportResponse, a value is parsed for
MccReportStatus.queryToken.  In the method GetMccReportResponse the
MccReportStatus object is put into a MccReportResponse object.  And in
DownloadMccReport in the case for HttpStatusCode.OK: queryToken is set to
the MccReportResponse queryToken value. However, that value was never set.
Either MccReportResponse's property queryToken needs to be a pass-thru to
the MccReportStatus property queryToken, OR (what I did) the code in the
case HttpStatusCode.OK: should be changed to
                        if (reportResponse.ReportStatus != null)
                            if (reportResponse.ReportStatus.queryToken !=
null)
                                queryToken =
reportResponse.ReportStatus.queryToken;

After doing this, my reports downloaded with no problem.