Actually now I have two questions:

1.  The "caveat" information for "CampaignChangeData"

Can you give a rough estimate of a result size which would cause a
failure?

2.  Other size related failures:

A. Let's say I requested all the campaign IDs for an account.  (using
campaign service, where selected is just "Id")
B. And Let's say I requested all campaign information for an account
(using campaign service, where selected is everything I can name)

Is B more likely to fail than A?

If B is *not* more likely to fail than A, is this also true for
Adgroups/Ads/Criterion etc?
(In other words, how do you determine when to fail?  Time/size/item
count?)

Thanks,

-tim