Hi All,

First let me say that this doesn't appear to be an issue with the API
itself, as the Traffic Estimator UI is behaving the same way.  That said,
I'll try my best to explain the behavior, but you might want to start a
conversation on the general AdWords forum if you want more information about
how the product works.

Ian,

Could it just be coincidence that the estimates are the same for those
keywords whether or not their in the same ad group estimate request?  I
think in some cases you'll find that the estimates won't change, but for
other sets of keywords there will be an effect.  If you have a case where
you think the behavior is wrong please provide the sanitized SOAP XML
request and response.

David,

The reason you are seeing different estimates depending on the surrounding
keywords is because some of the keywords are "stealing" impressions and
clicks from other keywords.  There may be many keywords in an ad group that
match a given search query, but the most relevant keyword will be awarded
the impression.  In your sample list of keywords, if you remove "movers", a
broad keyword that would match most moving related queries, you'll see that
some clicks are now attributed to "boise moving company" again.

Best,
- Eric