I totally aggree. We use API for statistics for our customers, been
using
adwords for 5 years, and now rejected.

We could at least get a warning - its hard to say our customers, you
cannot
see statistics for 5-6 weeks.

Anyway, how can we resolve this sooner - is it possible to get a
reason for
disaproval - so we can change that part?