Keesjan:

I apologize, I should not post when I am that tired. Majestic doesn't
offer keyword data, it offers link data.

SEMRush offers keyword data.  Sistrix may soon be offering keyword
data for European languages.

Google states that it will take them 5-6 weeks for them to process the
expected volume of re-applications.  Note that Google canceled them
for a reason, even though Google is obviously not telling the truth
regarding what that reason was. No one should seriously believe that
we were kicked from the API because we used it too little!

Whatever reason Google had for putting so many of it's partners out of
business, that same reason will very likely cause them to reject the
majority of API reapplications.  It's not as if your choice is to
switch to a new data provider now or wait six weeks for Google -- you
may wait six weeks for Google and then receive only a cryptic
rejection letter.  We all have experience with Google's ability to
write documents which contain zero information value.

SEMRush may not be the answer for you, or it may be only a partial
answer.  The more important point is that you must find an answer.
Google is not a reliable option.